Thursday, December 31, 2009

Quilts of 2009

1. Quilt for Teacher's Baby, 2. DQS6- finished!, 3. Dime Quilt- completed!, 4. I Spy Stars- Finished!, 5. Strip Twist in the garden, 6. DQS7- Completed!, 7. Star mini, 8. Tile Quilt Finished! , 9. Bunny Bed Quilt, 10. Baby Brick Quilt, 11. Juicy Jungle quilt12. Not available

Here they are: my competed quilts from 2009. I still have 3 WIPs waiting to be finished: the I Spy Houses Quilt, the Bright Snowballs quilt and the Stars & Strings tabletopper. I hope to finish at least 12 quilts in 2010. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! All your finished quilts are so so beautiful! And I love your star theme! I can't wait to see your future quilts too! And hope you get to cross things off your wish list! A walking foot is a must!

    ReplyDelete