Friday, December 10, 2010

The Spirit of Un-finished Christmas Presents Past

I had big plans for this little mini quilt to be a much bigger Christmas throw... it was either last year or the year before.

Then Anita's recent post about starting Christmas quilts in December... and not finishing them... motivated me to dig through my bags of unfinished projects and turn my interrupted Christmas quilt into something festive and, best of all, finished for this year.

Right after I assembled this little rectangle, my mom called to ask if I had any Christmas decor for her dining table.

Well, voila! Just in time to decorate for the houseguests she has coming this weekend. Because, you know, she's my mom and she says she likes to brag about her daughter is an artist. Hmmm. This spirit of giving is making me feel very merry indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment