Friday, April 9, 2010

Watercolor Log Cabin


Another quilt top I finished recently- so many soft colors and florals, and the tones blend together in a way that reminds me of watercolor. This quilt turned out completely different than planned, which is always an exciting journey. I love the result! A perfect baby quilt for a little girl!

Added Monday, April 12: My sister-in-law just had her baby last night, and it's a girl! Yay! She had admired this quilt top when she was here recently, learning to use my sewing machine and making some curtains... so this one is going to go to baby P! I'm thrilled for them- and relieved that my ratio of girly quilts to baby girls born is working out pretty well so far.

1 comment:

  1. That is so beautiful! What a great collection of fabrics you have put together.

    ReplyDelete