Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We have so much in common!

I was just checking out an old post on Anna Maria Horner's blog... she's one of my absolute favorite fabric, quilting and sewing idols... and I realized we have have the same ironing board cover and brand of iron. OMG! I just need to switch out my ironing board cover, and then I can rock as much as Anna Maria. YES!

For the record, I am also obsessed with her Good Folks, Garden Party and Drawing Room fabrics, and her Socialite dress (it pulls on and has pockets!) When I grow up, I hope I can be as awesome as she is!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so glad I've found it though!! I just joined your star quilts group and will add some photo's of the 2 stars I made for my girls quilts soon.
    have a lovely weekendy!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks comfortstitching! Yay! Enjoy your weekend too!

    ReplyDelete