Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Finished Doll Quilt

I am really excited to have finished my doll quilt for DQS6! We're supposed to wait until April 7 to send them, so that gives me a week to collect fun extras to include in the package... I'm waiting for the inspiration of the perfect thing to send my swap partner to strike!


I did want to ad more quilting to this, but my machine, free-motion quilting and I are not getting along. I need to get more practice... I have a bunch of projects for the Make meme to complete, so I should be able to spend some more time free-motion quilting then. I am happy with how it came out though! I just get envious when I see quilts covered with beautiful free motion work and mine doesn't come out the same.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Luv the details you added to each of the houses. I'm sure the recipient will love it.

    ReplyDelete